Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson August 29, 2009 - June 25, 2009


Michael Jackson, born August 29, 1958 dies today of a cardiac arrest - June 25, 2009.


I remember growing up with the music of Michael Jackson... I remember dancing to his song, "Thriller" back in High School! Back in the 80's his songs were so popular and his dance steps like the moon walk had everyone in the world facinated!


Michael Jackson's death at such a young age is a shame and I was so shocked to hear of this tragedy.


Farrah Fawcett also passed away today... and Ed McMahon died at age 86 just two days ago!


I know Michael Jackson has had so much controversy over the recent years, but I choose to remember him for his talents. Michael was a leader in the music industry and I will always remember him for that...


My prayers are with Michael and Farrah today...

Free Aloe Drink


Keywords Links: Aloe Advanced, Aloe Boost, Aloe Control, Aloe Rest, AloeAdvanced, AloeBoost, AloeControl, AloeRest, Free Aloe Boost, Free Aloe Rest, Free Aloe Boost Sample, Free Aloe Rest Sample, Free Aloe Drink, Free AloeBoost, Free AloeRest, US Aloe, USAloe, US Aloe Inc, USAloe Inc, Business Opportunity, Home Based Business, Work From Home, Make Extra Money, Free Internet Marketing System, Free Business Building

No comments:

Post a Comment